Get Creative in Sourcing Financing for Your New Home
Everyone dreams of owning a home at some point in their lives. The major challenge that they face in their quest is the financing of the home. There are many ways that people can get financing, such as taking loans, mortgages, borrowing from friends and family, and even the lottery. In this article, we’re going to take a look at creative ways of financing your new home.
This involves dealing with the seller directly, and not the lender, whereby the mortgage payments are made directly to the seller. This is possible because home owners are finding it difficult to sell their homes and so they opt to finance the buyers.
Rent to Own
This is whereby the buyer can live in the house as a tenant, using the rent as payment for the house and eventually owning it. there is usually a fee that the buyer has to pay, ranging between 2.5% and 7% of the purchase price.
Tap Your Retirement Account
People can consider borrowing from the IRA to finance their homes, although theres the fact that you have to be at least 60 years old in order to withdraw from the IRA.
You can borrow money from family and friends although borrowing money and failing to pay it leads to loss of important relationships.
Crowdfunding is another option that you can try, using crowdfunding sites such as GoFundMe.
Earn Money Playing Games
Talking about money, there are many ways to earn it, and one of the very interesting ones is through playing games. In this part of the article, we are going to take a look at real money earning games that you can use as an alternative source of income.
- Swagbucks – you can play games, shop online, browse, take surveys, and watch videos on Swagbucks to earn money.
- Inbox Dollars – with this app, you can play games and get paid for it. you can also make money by joining the GSN games in the app.
- Earning Station – people that love playing games, shopping on Groupon, and watching online videos, can earn money directly into their Amazon, Visa, or PayPal accounts, through this app.
- Tap Cash Rewards – downloading and running games can earn credit rewards that can be converted into money via PayPal, or to gift cards.
- Qriket – you get to spin a wheel and can land on some good cash. You also get to earn by playing games and sharing the app on social media.
- CashPirate – those that love playing games, interacting with ads, watching videos, and taking quick surveys can earn money that can be cshed into their PayPal or Bitcoin accounts.
- Space Bitcoins – earn money playing games with this app.
- Bitcoin Wonder – play games here and earn bitcoins.
- Bitcoin Hunter – play games and earn bitcoins on your android phone.
- PCHgames – this is a website where you earn playing games.
- CashDazzle – a website that rewards for playing games.
- Exodus 3000 – mine volcanos on this site and earn rewards.
- BingoZone – play Bingo and earn money on this website.
- Second Life – create a fictional business and earn money from it on this website.
- LaLaLoot – play virtual slot machines and earn money on this website.
- Pogo – earn money playing games and other computer jobs. Stand a cchance of winning up to $500 with the jackpot games on this website.
- Penalty Hero – play football on your Android and earn bitcoins.
There are many creative ways of getting financing, not only for buying a house, but also for other things. The methods mentioned above are just some of them.